Peter Zealley - Craniosacral TherapistHelping you to heal in body and mind
About Peter Zealley
Nature and natural healing have held a lifelong interest for me. I was inspired to train at The British College of Naturopathy and Osteopathy in London at the age of 20 years. After graduation I set up a private practice in Exeter, Devon, UK, where I still live and work. I am married with 3 children and so far, one grandchild.
Naturopathy and osteopathy gave me a good understanding of the human body, the medical sciences, diagnosis and a basis in natural methods of treatment. My enquiring nature then drew me into my own personal journey. I became experientially involved in the human potential movement in the 1980’s and in the practices of meditation and natural healing. As my perception and awareness developed, professionally I moved into the fields of cranial osteopathy, Upledger craniosacral therapy, biodynamic craniosacral therapy, stress and trauma, cranial paediatrics, baby therapy and through my own life experience, grief and bereavement.
To add balance to my professional life, aside from my family, my personal interests include: France, my allotment, managing a small woodland, building renovation using natural materials and detailing older and classic cars.
Areas of Professional Special Interest
- The connections between previous trauma and our physical and mental health and behaviour.
- How patterns from our pre-natal, post-natal and birth experience are affecting our present responses to life.
- The integration of higher consciousness and the unseen forces of life energy with the anatomy and physiology of our body, brain and mind.
- Letting go to the creative expression of who we are as being the ultimate solution to our past.
- Being ever present to the “Mystery of Life”.