Peter Zealley - Craniosacral TherapistHelping you to heal in body and mind
My work may aid you with:
- Symptoms & disorders of the physical body including bones, joints, muscles & the nervous system
- Treating the effects of accidents & injuries, including head, face, pelvis & spine
- Releasing physical, emotional & mental stress
- Encouraging the processing of grief, trauma & personal history
- Helping your baby or child
Exeter & Topsham, Devon, UK. Tel: 0800 970 6153 or mobile 07979 721 227
Having been in practice for over 30 years, I recognise that, recent and past injuries and difficult personal events, stress, trauma, grief and losing one’s connection to nature, life and wholeness, are the cause of many physical, emotional and mental health conditions.
Craniosacral therapy is a complementary therapy that provides parents with an often effective alternative to mainstream healthcare for their children.
Craniosacral therapy is a gentle and often effective hands-on treatment, making it the ideal complementary therapy for treating newborn babies.