Peter Zealley - Craniosacral TherapistHelping you to heal in body and mind
Now only specialising in:
- Treating effects of recent & past accidents
- Head and face injuries
- Concussion and post-concussion syndrome
- Releasing physical, emotional & mental stress
- Encouraging the processing of grief, trauma & personal history
- Balancing of the body, brain and energy field
- Childrens and baby health
Exeter & Topsham, Devon, UK. Tel/Text: mobile 07979 721 227 or Tel: 0800 970 6153
Due to too high demand for my services, I am unable to take on brand new clients. I will review in January 2024.
Also, no longer taking on back problems, sciatica, frozen shoulder, joint problems, etc, as dont have the diary capacity.
Having been in practice for over 30 years, I recognise that, recent and past injuries and difficult personal events, stress, trauma, grief and losing one’s connection to nature, life and wholeness, are the cause of many physical, emotional and mental health conditions.
Craniosacral therapy is a complementary therapy that provides parents with an often effective alternative to mainstream healthcare for their children.
Craniosacral therapy is a gentle and often effective hands-on treatment, making it the ideal complementary therapy for treating newborn babies.