Peter Zealley - Craniosacral TherapistHelping you to heal in body and mind
Now primarily specialising in:
- Treating effects of recent and past accidents, including head, face, pelvis & spine
- Concussion and post-concussion syndrome
- Releasing physical, emotional & mental stress
- Encouraging the processing of grief, trauma & personal history
- Balancing of the body, brain and energy field
- Childrens health, particularly emotional and mental
Exeter & Topsham, Devon, UK. Tel: 0800 970 6153 or mobile 07979 721 227
Due to high demand and current circumstance, I am unable to take on new clients. I will review in Septemeber 2023.
Having been in practice for over 30 years, I recognise that, recent and past injuries and difficult personal events, stress, trauma, grief and losing one’s connection to nature, life and wholeness, are the cause of many physical, emotional and mental health conditions.
Craniosacral therapy is a complementary therapy that provides parents with an often effective alternative to mainstream healthcare for their children.
Craniosacral therapy is a gentle and often effective hands-on treatment, making it the ideal complementary therapy for treating newborn babies.